Thank you for visiting and shopping at letsgoless.com. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy:
- All orders will be processed within a maximum of 2-3 business days of confirmation of order. From the point the order is dispatched, your order will be delivered to you within a maximum of 3 – 7 working days. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will inform you of the delay immediately and work to get your consignment to you as soon as possible.
- Less does ship international. The rate charged for the shipping of the order is based on the weight of the products, and the delivery location. Before the final checkout page, the customer will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and the customer will have a chance to not place the order if they decide not to.
- Less via its courier partners will deliver to the recipient at the address indicated at the time of checkout, or to someone other than the person or entity named at the time of checkout with the authority to receive the shipment.
- Every shipment shall be charged by its chargeable weight, as defined hereunder, and not the actual weight. The chargeable weight shall be the higher of:
- The actual weight rounded off to the next higher half kg or one kg as per the rate category agreed to, or
- The volumetric weight similarly rounded off as in (a) above.
- Cash on Delivery service is available but limited to certain areas.
- In the rare case, there may be a delay in delivery of your consignment due to floods/ heavy rains/ natural calamity/ national bandh/election dates/ curfews/traffic jams/festival times/ regulated traffic movements/ or any other impediments that may restrict the delivery of the order
- A Shipment Confirmation email will be sent to you via email once your order is placed.
- Less is not responsible for any extra customs, octroi and taxes that are applied to your order which is dependent upon the State/Constituency to which the shipment must be delivered. All fees imposed after shipping are responsibility of the customer.
- If you received your order damaged, please contact us at the earliest to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- Our Courier partners may, at its option, or upon the request of the competent authorities, open and inspect any shipment at any time, and shall incur no liability of any kind therefore.
- A shipment shall be considered to be undeliverable if
- the recipient’s address is incomplete, illegible, incorrect or cannot be located,
- the recipient fails or refuses to accept delivery or sign or pay for delivery of any shipment
- the shipment would likely cause damage or delay to other shipments or goods, or injury to persons,
- the shipment is detained or otherwise unable to clear local or State boundaries,
- if a recipient of a Collect on Delivery (COD) shipment fails or refuses on such delivery to pay the COD amount.